WELCOME TO AL HADHEERAH
WELCOME TO AL HADHEERAH
Experience 1001 Arabian Nights...
Like a scene out of a fairytale, Al Hadheerah at Bab Al Shams Desert Resort & Spa is the place to experience Arabia in all its glory. From authentic Middle Eastern cuisine prepared using ancient recipes, to lively dance and music performances, to mesmerising camel and equestrian shows, this must-visit venue in Dubai leaves no stone unturned in creating an Arabian experience - right down to the last detail.
- AED 425 per person from Saturday to Wednesday
- AED 495 per person every Thursday, Friday and Public Holidays
- Inclusive of still water, soft drinks & Arabic Coffee
Dinner: 7.00pm - 11.00pm
Show starts at 8.00pm and ends at 11.00pm
Note: Al Hadheerah is fully booked on 28th March and unable to take any further bookings. On 31st March, Al Hadheerah experience will be available at Sunset Point for AED 495 per person.Contact Us: Bab Al Shams Restaurant Reservations
Your Al Hadheerah experience is not complete without a full lineup of traditional daily performances and lively guest's interactions.
- Arabic Band
- Belly dancer
- Tanoura dancer
- Falcon display
- Camel and Horse Caravan Show
Heritage Village & Museum
You may also enjoy the adjacent Heritage Village and discover the traditional Emirati culture and history before skyscrapers spread across the Dubai horizon. Finally, Al Hadheerah weekends (Thursday & Friday) are extra-special with spectacular fireworks display to conclude your evening.
Al Hadheerah is suitable for both large groups and more intimate gatherings with friends and family.
In addition to the live entertainment performances, Al Hadheerah's generous buffet option is the highlight of the experience. Throughout the night you can indulge into 14 live cooking stations offering exquisite earthy creations.
Your Dining Options:
- Emirati dishes cooked by local ladies in the old Emirati way (lokaymat – shebab)
- Lamb machbous: Baby lamb cooked underground with rice, split beans, raisins and onions
- Smoked whole lamb, shredded and baked with bread dough in the oven
- King fish cooked with Arabic spices (display of hanging king fish and live cooking with guests' interactions)
- Oriental seafood Char-grill BBQ, Shrimp kebab, Hamour kebab, cuttle fish kebab
- Masgouf fish, fish hanging on skewer cooked around charcoal fire
- Char-grilled Kofta, Camel kofta, Turkish Kofta, Veal Kofta, Lamb-pistachio Kofta, Eggplant Kofta
- Baked Lamb Kibbe Saniyeh (a very big one, and the Chef will cut it in front of the guest)
- Hot mezze: Chicken liver with molasses, lamb merquez, chicken wings with garlic lemon sauce
- Fatoush and Tabouleh prepared by the chefs, more in as a show interacting with the guests
- Kushari, selection of Lentils, Macaroni, rice, chick peas, fried onion and finished with spiced tomato sauce
- Arabic booza ice cream (pounded ice cream)
- An extensive buffet of various side dishes and pastries